Thread: My Favourite Inanimate Object (Minor Spoiler)

Talking My Favourite Inanimate Object (Minor Spoiler)

I just had to mention this here, who here agrees the chaos caused by the unstable teleporting plasmid when you finally catch it is hilarious? it starts chasing after people, I really was not expecting such a plasmid to have a mind of it's own, pity it only ended up in getting the vending expert 2 instead of a teleportation plasmid, but the experience alone was worth it

P.S: Glad to see Epstein the swami made a return
    Last edited by collective10; 02-10-2010 at 11:00 AM.

I was scared I'd end up 5 miles away from the goal point I was meant to eventually reach, but I was pleasantly surprised to see where I was finally transported, although Bioshock is weird in it's self, it has it's moments where it's really ****ed up and makes me fall in love with it even more, this being one of those moments

Why on earth were there statues?

I really didn't understand how the plasmid was chasing splicers around. That bit confused me. Other than that, I loved that plasmid! The whole sequence reminded me of the teleporter malfunction in Half-Life 2 (NOT that I'm saying 2K stole the idea from them).

I loved that as well. I refer to it as the Hide and Seek plasmid. =P

Quote Originally Posted by collective10 View Post
    I just had to mention this here, who here agrees the chaos caused by the unstable teleporting plasmid when you finally catch it is hilarious? it starts chasing after people, I really was not expecting such a plasmid to have a mind of it's own, pity it only ended up in getting the vending expert 2 instead of a teleportation plasmid, but the experience alone was worth it

P.S: Glad to see Epstein the swami made a return
    when and where is this?

This was very much hilarious.

I had a friend watching me play (who hadn't seen anything else in the game yet) and that happened just as he sat down to watch. As far as the statues...

...looked like Cohen's work, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers25 View Post
    when and where is this?
    It's in Fontaine Futuristics, I believe on the top floor? Anywho, it's in an office area on a desk. It looks like a plasmid/tonic bottle, except it is changing colors rapidly. When you try to pick it up, it teleports to the other end of the desk. When you try again, it goes to the other end of the desk. After that, it goes out of the office, and gradually down the stairs until it reaches the ground floor. Then, when you grab it, it teleports you around Rapture several times until you get to a really dark area where a tonic is sitting on a pedestal, surrounded by several statues of photographers. When you grab it, one of the cameras flashes' goes off, blinding you. When you can see again, you're back at the entrance of Fontaine Futuristics. It's really cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Series-Psi View Post
    It's in Fontaine Futuristics, I believe on the top floor? Anywho, it's in an office area on a desk. It looks like a plasmid/tonic bottle, except it is changing colors rapidly. When you try to pick it up, it teleports to the other end of the desk. When you try again, it goes to the other end of the desk. After that, it goes out of the office, and gradually down the stairs until it reaches the ground floor. Then, when you grab it, it teleports you around Rapture several times until you get to a really dark area where a tonic is sitting on a pedestal, surrounded by several statues of photographers. When you grab it, one of the cameras flashes' goes off, blinding you. When you can see again, you're back at the entrance of Fontaine Futuristics. It's really cool!
    neat im going to have to find this during my second playthrough

By far one of my favorite moments of Bioshock 2. I kept giggling every time I found it. Then I kinda freaked out when it took me for a ride.

That thing was sooooo coool! XD

My friend started freaking out "This thing is crazy!" as Im chasing it around the level. Then I finally picked it up and all hell broke loose. Soo good XD

I was hoping it would take you to some places from bio1

One of the best moments of Bioshock 2, One day 2k YOU MUST PUT IN THE TELEPORTATION PLASMID!

Inanimate Object?
    Big Daddy Doll <3