Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can't Connect to 2k server

Can't connect to the 2k server and it's nothing wrong with my connection... any new issue thats up!?
    Im on PS4.

Can't connect now either

Same here [PS4] and really annoying.... Can not connect to 2K server, can not access "My Team".
    Already tried to erase all datas, reinstall everything, but nothing works. Still the same.
    Please help.

I've had the game for two weeks now. I haven't been able to log in/start anything online with the game. Frustrating!

got the same issue as well. its feb now 2015! have they fixed the issue??

I'm having the same issue as well for quite a long time. I also noticed that my current VC appears, I can download the latest roster, the current shoes are missing, My Team option is not displaying on the main menu and there is the connect option. I notced it after updating to the latest 2.04 firmware

same here, how to fix this? anyone?

I can see my friends on 2k but mine is still bugging out. Can't connect or says i'm offline when I can play any other game and run valid speedtests. The game literally loads up and won't shut down like my ps4 says don't turn it off but it's been going for >4 hours. Does this every time i open the game for the last 2-3 days. The last few months have otherwise been pretty good with minimal restarts of console/game

Mine also says that it can't connect to the servers, but if I go to the MyCareer menu and press triangle to bring up the saved files it still lets me load them and play online. You can give that a try.

apparently support don't have any ideas or fixes.. they only want our money. ive been unable to connect going on and hour and a half today. two days ago it took over 45 minutes. says check my cables. BS. my connection is fine seeing as to how I can play EVERY OTHER PS4 game I have ONLINE. I can watch hulu and Netflix and my pc is connected RIGHT NOW as I type this. FIX THE STUPID SERVERS ALREADY. Or give us all refunds!

There will be #NBA2K15 maintenance at 12 AM EST aimed at addressing some server bumpiness last few days. Stay tuned to @2KSupport for latest

Again: #NBA2K15 servers will be undergoing maintenance & bumpy for next few hours starting momentarily. Spread word & tune in to @2KSupport

is maintenance finished yet?

Presumably the maintenance has finished by now, but I still can't get online. PS4 says 2k is up to date, and I just downloaded a 22.86 gig update, but the "Connect" button is stuck there and clicking it sends me in a loop back to the main screen, with no change. Is there any possible thing I could do, because it's really annoying being stuck with the rosters from the beginning of the year.

I tried playing with the same PSN and game on my friend's PS4, and I played there for a few days before a message popped up saying to return to the menu to apply an update, and I did which fixed the problem. However on bringing it home and using my PS4, same game and same PSN, nothing had changed, an the problem persisted. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Well two days ago it just worked right out of the blue. Thanks for ah, not very much actually. Oh look my MyCareer takes half an hour to load up if at all. Great damn game y'all have, I hope to God that there will be another acceptable basketball game on the market soon.

Ok, I have resolved the problem. This typically occurs on peoples accounts who never confirmed their emails. First, start up NBA 2k16. Once you have started it up, navigate to Online. Once you go on, it will you say you need to redeem your account. You have to use a email adress (it can be the same as before) and a password. This action will not in anyway affect your normal 2k accoubt except for changing the email and password.. Then you can exit Online. It was simply because your account had expired. This works on any console. Let me know if this helps!
    -Jake9695

The Awnser Is Right There!!!

The awnser is in ur problem u said but when ur friend logs in on yours it works there's no other way but to get a new ps4 sorry it the only way tho

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123