Thread: my park empty,cant join friends

my park empty,cant join friends

hello,
    My problem is referencer nowhere.

when I joined my park I see 1 or 2 persons connect and I can't join my friends, the following message appears your friend change park .
    My friends on the same message when trying to connect to my park.
    I need help it there's two days his work.
    i play on ps4

Same problem here. But the problem is bigger. I will describe a problem more precisely. When im pushing Mypark button im always joining same park with same peoples and no matter how much times i rejoin its the same park everytime. When its happening to me i cant even join any of my friends and i got same message "This friend has changed parks or no longer available to join"(my friends cant join me too and got same message too btw). I added some guys from park in which i got stuck and i can join them cuz we are in the same park but i still cant join anybody else or join other parks. So you are not alone, there are a lot of players having this issue but i think most of them dont realise it. This week only 1 day everything was fine and i can play with friends and join other parks, other 6 days i got this issue and i was trying everything to do to fix it but nothing helps. 2K fix it pls!
    Last edited by AqpP; 10-26-2014 at 04:28 AM.

Same problem here!! this friend has changed parks or is .... C'mon! How to fix this??? Neither me, nor my friend cannot connect because of this error!

Can You play other online modes like Road to Playoffs or Quick online match? I can't and mypark is empty too for me. PS4.

its hard to find an opponent in road to playoff, do u have a disk or digital version all?
    because iam in France and i take the game in us store may be that because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by kofione View Post
    its hard to find an opponent in road to playoff, do u have a disk or digital version all?
    because iam in France and i take the game in us store may be that because of that.
    Digital. While trying to online play I have "Error code: 930a1bef". I don't think it's my connection problem because i'm playing Destiny for example with no issues.

this needs to be fixed its annoying to pay so much money and cant even play online

that crazy an update coming 2 days ago and still not working 2k moove ur a**

I got digital version but what is the difference? And im 100% sure its not about my connection, my connection is perfect. So its on 2k side im totally sure. Still cant play btw.... 4 days in a row.... I paid for the game, i bought 200000 VC and i dont wanna play against 15 same guys who stuck in the same park with me and i want to play with my friends! Do something 2K its annoying.
    Last edited by AqpP; 10-26-2014 at 07:40 PM.

I played in the park last night...........don't know why its empty for you
    Putting my educated feet to use

Souf Centrol's Music <------

Quote Originally Posted by Souf Centrol View Post
    Read all messages before post next time and try to use ur brain sometimes its not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Souf Centrol View Post
    my park isnt empty, but it always the same park with the same people and i cant even join my friends. Now you got this?

And i got a lot of friends from Usa on my friendlist and they never had this issue cuz of that i think its happening only with EU and other countries players but not US.
    Last edited by AqpP; 10-27-2014 at 12:29 AM.

aqpp where u from?

aqpp where u from?
    Im from Russia.

u buy games on pstore us?

u buy games on pstore us?
    Nope. Ps store EU.

I've got this problem too. Tho only one day i was able to join my friends, but after again this problem happened and now keeps happening. Also my VC i purchased hasnt gone in game....

im having this problem atm also

Quote Originally Posted by yungkyrie View Post
    im having this problem atm also
    You are in the same park with me, i saw you today. Welcome to the family, bro

same today 2k dont care about us

I got the same issue. Since the very day of the last update, no matter the hour of the day, My Park is always empty. Why this is not being referred of discussed?. It's big, and the number of affected users is growing...

I got the same issue. Since the very day of the last update, no matter the hour of the day, My Park is always empty. Why this is not being referred of discussed?. It's big, and the number of affected users is growing...

Yes. Me and my brother are having the same problem and I recognise some (at least two) of you from the park. Aqpp and yungkyrie.

Haven't been able to connect with my friends overseas for over a week now and my connection is off the charts. It's getting frustrating to say the least. 2k needs to address this asap.

This afternoon and (now) The Park is at full... Seems to be fixed, no lag and lot of people playing and waiting for next. AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by AqpP View Post
    Read all messages before post next time and try to use ur brain sometimes its not hard.
    You're not the op so ☺☺☺ are you talking about? I responded to him, what made you think I was responding to you? Didn't use YOUR brain did you? Trying to be a smart ass, looking like a dumbass
    Putting my educated feet to use

Souf Centrol's Music <------

was there a fix to this? because im still experiencing this and when i try to join my friends locker room it says one of u has data that is out of sync pls help me

Quote Originally Posted by glorgoy View Post
    was there a fix to this? because im still experiencing this and when i try to join my friends locker room it says one of u has data that is out of sync pls help me
    Same issue here.. It broke after 1.03 update, before it the parks were full all the time.

Same problem, empty parks, unable to join friends. Saying that friend has moved to another park. My locker gives another error that data is out of sync. My friend doesn't have this error, his park is full of people.

Quote Originally Posted by SHISHA View Post
    Same problem, empty parks, unable to join friends. Saying that friend has moved to another park. My locker gives another error that data is out of sync. My friend doesn't have this error, his park is full of people.
    Maybe try to post a message in the "NBA2K15 Bug/Glitch/Problem User Report " thread. Maybe they'll do something about it soon..

My parks ain't empty, but I guess I can try to add a few players who stream and try to monitor who's on and who's not when I play. Just hardly pop by the park.

Hello guys y fixed this problem with my park ...now can join every frends..
    HOW FIXED THIS...go to ps4 settings\Application Saved Data Management\Saved data in sistem storage\delete\"delete all data nba2k15"\.....after delete go to : saved data online storage\download to systen storage"all nba2k15 saved online" AND DONE......

ENJOY ......my id online maryoportugal

hello,
    My problem is referencer nowhere.

when I joined my park I see 1 or 2 persons connect and I can't join my friends, the following message appears your friend change park .
    My friends on the same message when trying to connect to my park.
    I need help it there's two days his work.
    i play on ps4
    What i should to do bro pls help me

Hello
    Same problem this is 3 days pls help me what should i do pls help

Hey bro pls accept my friend req

[QUOTE=maryoportugal;7746056]Hello guys y fixed this problem with my park ...now can join every frends..
    HOW FIXED THIS...go to ps4 settings\Application Saved Data Management\Saved data in sistem storage\delete\"delete all data nba2k15"\.....after delete go to : saved data online storage\download to systen storage"all nba2k15 saved online" AND DONE......

ENJOY ......my id online maryoportugal[/QUOT

Help me bro
    Last edited by Zeokage; 03-30-2017 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Use the multiquote button on the bottom right of each post then the red Reply to Thread button.

The servers were shut down in the new year. I'd think that means MyPark is now closed as well for NBA 2K15.
    YOU for NOT SPREADING RUMOURS!
    If true, that's the info-leaking rule, if false, that's the trolling rule.
    Discuss the possibility of something, but please do not link it to what 'sources' say.