Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe's Adventures - New music ?

Thats okay,Im gonna wait for 2k to release it aswell then.

Somehow this method doesn't work for me .. i did everything right but there are no new songs

2K Elizabeth here is a video for you regarding this issue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=angi1vwUkQc

I think, 2K Elizabeth won't come back here.

And if she WOULD come back , what would she say? Sorry guys you got me .. there are no new songs and i tried to hide it but it didn't work .. This is the full Mafia II!

Quote Originally Posted by ThielHater View Post
    I think, 2K Elizabeth won't come back here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafiosi21 View Post
    And if she WOULD come back , what would she say? Sorry guys you got me .. there are no new songs and i tried to hide it but it didn't work .. This is the full Mafia II!
    Hi guys, Elizabeth is out of the office right now, but is checking the forums periodically. There's no reason to assume that she won't be back!

Quote Originally Posted by 2K David View Post
    Hi guys, Elizabeth is out of the office right now, but is checking the forums periodically. There's no reason to assume that she won't be back!
    Well,are you going to awnser our questions then?

David, do you know when Elizabeth is officially back from the holidays? I hope she can give us an answer to this problem soon. We'd sure love to be able to get the new music for Joe's Adventures.

Periodically, once a month or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Danjodan View Post
    Well,are you going to awnser our questions then?
    Right now all I can say is that we're investigating it, and we hope to have an update next week.

Right now all I can say is that we're investigating it, and we hope to have an update next week.
    By update do you mean a patch?
    Or do you mean an update to our questions?

So when will this update be? ....

Were waiting

Patch or update to our question? Neither.

I don't understand what's so hard at telling us the truth .. are the songs in the game or not? If not , okay you lied to us..that's nothing new , we can bear this .. but tell us when this so called "update" will be.. you owe us at least that .. I have enough of this now.

!Sorry for maybe being disrespectful , hard day!

Hey guys - I'm not going to sugar coat this one - it was a screw up to say the music was in. The build that got checked was not the absolute final build, and the final doesn't have the music in it. I'm sorry for the delay due to the holidays, but I wanted to fess up as soon as we figured this out and tell you that we're checking in to the situation to see what can be done.

Thanks for admitting fault.I hope this can be resolved soon,a patch shouldn't be too hard for this.

Quote Originally Posted by 2K Elizabeth View Post
    Hey guys - I'm not going to sugar coat this one - it was a screw up to say the music was in. The build that got checked was not the absolute final build, and the final doesn't have the music in it. I'm sorry for the delay due to the holidays, but I wanted to fess up as soon as we figured this out and tell you that we're checking in to the situation to see what can be done.
    I grinned as I read this.
    Now get on your knees and beg for forgivness

I hope you had a great time with your family, away from all this work. Also, have a nice, pleasant year 2011, 2K Elizabeth.

As you can see (apart from a bit of sarcasm), we as a community won't kill you if you admit you did some mistake. I guess majority of us is delighted you as a company finally stopped trying to deceive your fanbase (at least in this case). Really appreciated, looking forward to a patch.

Andrashi

Thanks for admitting the mistake, Elizabeth, I'm glad we could bring this to your attention and that you heard us out. It's too bad that the music got left out of the final, final build - it's hard to imagine how these things happen! Anyway, I'm glad to know it's being worked on, and I look forward to what I hope will be a happy ending for Joe's Adventures, anticipating that you'll be able to find a way to easily deliver the music files to everyone. Again, thanks for the update and the honest info as the team investigates the solution.

Should not be too difficult i imagine, just release a patch with the songs in it.

Finally! Thank you for saying the truth But i really don't understand how that can happen .. someone had to put the songs out of the beta version qietly before it got to the final version .. who was it? Some greedy 2k worker :P? I really don't know .. anyway i hope the update is a patch with all songs in it .. although .. put 1 more song in it as an excuse for us That would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Mafiosi21 View Post
    put 1 more song in it as an excuse for us That would be great!
    I can name a ton of features which would suit better as an excuse than "just one song" ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Andrashi View Post
    I can name a ton of features which would suit better as an excuse than "just one song" ^_^
    Let me guess .. a SDK ?

So when are we getting the music patch?

So when are we getting the music patch?
    I haven't promised a patch nor do I know anything beyond what I've already stated. When I hear anything else, I'll let you know.

I haven't promised a patch nor do I know anything beyond what I've already stated. When I hear anything else, I'll let you know.
    Well if I dont get the music in JA I want a refund on JA.

So next time you're selling an empty DVD box, saying you haven't promised that a game will be in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Danjodan
    Me too.

it's a shame!

me too.

Well , 2k is better gonna bring a patch out to fix this mess .. otherwise it would have consequences

Me too.

Hmmm I wonder if this would fall under the realm of false advertising?

http://www.ehow.com/how_2175318_sue-...vertising.html

Maybe we can finally get the content we deserve.

So.. will there be a patch?

Quote Originally Posted by ThielHater View Post
    So.. will there be a patch?

I think this has been answered.

Quote Originally Posted by FtRapture View Post
    I think this has been answered.
    Well i think that answer is pretty bad...Thiel asked "WILL there be a patch?" and you guys basicly answered "Who knows? maybe"

I enjoy bumping threads waiting for answers and being frowned upon as much as any fan, but as has been seen many times, just a bit of patience is required, and there's no use being upset about the current answer. Elizabeth always keeps us up to date - it might not be as quickly as we like, but she always posts once she is able to get any more information that is confirmed information.

Right now 2K is undoubtedly assessing the situation and deciding on the course of action. It may seem obvious to us but we don't know the cert requirements etc of releasing patches, and 2K have to solve that across 3 platforms if indeed the music is missing from all 3 platforms. Elizabeth will let us know what's up once a decision has been made.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMyBios View Post
    Well i think that answer is pretty bad...Thiel asked "WILL there be a patch?" and you guys basicly answered "Who knows? maybe"
    Just to correct, the moderators are not employees of 2K. We're volunteers, and all of us are still considered members of the basic forum population. We don't get paid by 2K, and we are not the ones answering about the patch. We know the same amount of info as everyone else which, at this moment, is precisely "who knows?"

Quote Originally Posted by Codex View Post
    Just to correct, the moderators are not employees of 2K. We're volunteers, and all of us are still considered members of the basic forum population. We don't get paid by 2K, and we are not the ones answering about the patch. We know the same amount of info as everyone else which, at this moment, is precisely "who knows?"
    And just to correct aswell, i did not say FtRapture's answer was bad, i meant the answer he pointed out was vague and wasn't really that useful to answer Thiel's question.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteMyBios View Post
    And just to correct aswell, i did not say FtRapture's answer was bad, i meant the answer he pointed out was vague and wasn't really that useful to answer Thiel's question.
    That's because there isn't an answer yet - we're still investigating the situation. I've said that earlier in this very same thread and as I am an official employee and spokesperson, you should listen to that. I'll let you know when there's more info.

That's because there isn't an answer yet - we're still investigating the situation. I've said that earlier in this very same thread and as I am an official employee and spokesperson, you should listen to that. I'll let you know when there's more info.
    But isint it s simple fix?All you have to do is take the songs from the "final build" that the devs are playing and embed them in the code.Then release a patch updating our game.What investigating is their to be done?

I'm sure the fans now will relax a bit, knowing that you are in on your mistake and checking, how to recoup us fans for that. And as we know that 2K cares about their fan base as much after the release as before, I'm betting that you will add some more goodies to the patch (which will come asap) as a compensation for that So no worry at all

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast