Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 261

Thread: Joe's Adventures - New music ?

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    171
    Could someone make a screenshot of the new songs in the game directory? I wanna see them!

  2. #42
    @2K Elizabeth: Posting the track list again is not the sort of "confirmation" we are longing for. Here you've got a summary of the conversation between Relight and me:

    Quote Originally Posted by ThielHater View Post
    I was asked to implement the new songs of Joes's Adventures into a new version of M2MM. But as it seems, there really is no new music!
    Quote Originally Posted by Relight View Post
    As I've posted there, I agree with ThielHater's asssessment - to the best of our knowledge, these songs are not included in Joe's Adventures. I hope this isn't a BioShock 2 vending machine voice situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThielHater View Post
    Now I checked all FSB files included in the Joe's Adventures DLC. There is no song except "[Mafia 2]\pc\dlcs\cnt_joes_adventures\sds\music\Game\ja_gp_ 2107_music.fsb" that is played, after Joe killed the guy in the safe house and drives home.
    So what we are looking for is detailed information about which song is included in which file. You may ask a developer about that..

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    171
    But if it does exist like Elizabeth said it's no problem to make a screenshot for a proove or?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    7,528
    I am pretty sure I've said this before in other threads, but rooting around the code doesn't always yield the best results - you aren't looking in the right place - but just because a file isn't where you expect doesn't mean it's not there.

    The music is in the game, confirmed, signed, sealed. It plays randomly, which is why you might not have heard it (or might not have noticed when it played) - but it's there. This isn't a debate, it's just a fact! Let's move on and talk about the music.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,835
    Quote Originally Posted by 2K Elizabeth View Post
    ...rooting around the code doesn't always yield the best results - you aren't looking in the right place...
    ...
    This isn't a debate, it's just a fact!
    It's also a fact that the DLC's radio playlist XML file, which tells the game where the new music files are for when the radio needs to play them, does actually point to the location that we thought the music files were supposed to be located, but they aren't.

    I do appreciate that rooting around in the code doesn't always yield the best results. But this seems simpler than rooting around in the code - it's just looking at the game's basic directory structure. Unless the 2K and Mafia II programmers decided to completely change the way that the game handles the radio music for this DLC (which seems strange and unlikely), with all due respect, what you're saying doesn't fly to those of us who have played the game a lot, haven't heard the new music, and really do understand a thing or two about game resource files, programming, etc.

    I am totally open to being incorrect, and I'm only curious about this because if a DLC is advertised as having new music, and I play it for 12 hours (which is more than the average amount of playtime that was advertised), and I don't hear any new (licensed radio) music, is it not a reasonable question to ask why that is?

    Looking at the list below, it seems most of the new tracks are supposed to play off Empire Central in the 50s. As I play the game a bit more, I'll only listen to Empire Central radio, and see if I hear any of the new tracks.

    I sense some frustration in this discussion on the part of the fans. All we want is to hear the new music while playing the game. I appreciate that you say "the music is in the game, confirmed, signed, sealed" - but that statement doesn't change the fact that some of us still aren't hearing the new music. It would have been a simple question for a programmer to let us know where the music files live, so that any fan who was having trouble hearing the new music could check and make sure that their files were OK. Incidentally, I've just verified my Mafia II files with Steam, just to be sure my files are OK as far as Steam is concerned - and they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by XML playlist, apparently indicating the location of music files that are not present in the DLC or main game files
    Music ID 30001 name /sds/music/Radio/50/empire/radio_50_track_3
    Music ID 30002 name /sds/music/Radio/40/delta/hey_spo-dee-o-dee
    Music ID 30003 name /sds/music/Radio/50/empire/blue_suede_shoes
    Music ID 30004 name /sds/music/Radio/50/empire/bye_bye_love
    Music ID 30005 name /sds/music/Radio/50/empire/chop_chop_boom
    Music ID 30006 name /sds/music/Radio/50/empire/oh_boy
    Music ID 30007 name /sds/music/Radio/50/empire/thats_why
    Music ID 30008 name /sds/music/Radio/50/empire/im_not_a_juvenile_delinquent
    Music ID 30009 name /sds/music/Radio/50/empire/rip_it_up
    Music ID 30010 name /sds/music/Radio/50/classic/make_love_to_me_js

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    everywhere. writing herstory.
    Posts
    383
    i'm curious about the bioshock 2 vending machines that Relight has mentioned as an example. i never played BS2, what happened? false promises or advertising?

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,835
    Well, it's not on topic, but I'll explain briefly why I thought it was relevant. Basically, a mistake happened where some sound files for BioShock 2 were included with the game (verified by fans), but the game never played them. 2K acknowledged the problem immediately when the game was released, and there were posts indicating that the problem should be fixed. However, in the end, for whatever technical reason, 2K could not fix the problem.

    So the reason I mentioned it was because I hoped that a similar situation would not happen here. If a mistake did happen with the new music for Joe's Adventures, if the music files are not included or if the game isn't playing them, I hope that it would be easy to fix. However, at this stage, it seems the problem that some gamers are experiencing with not hearing any new music is not being taken seriously.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,835
    Alright, so... it already seems obvious to me that the new music files are missing, but 2K apparently aren't listening to us and don't believe us when we say that there is a problem with the new music in Joe's Adventures. For me, it's with the Steam PC version of Joe's Adventures.

    So I drove around the city and just sat parked in the car continuously, without getting out of the car, and I noted every single song that played on Empire Central.

    Here is the playlist for what I heard (I didn't bother writing down the ads, just the songs). By the length of each song (average 2 minutes each probably), times the total by 1.5 to include the ads, you can figure out how long I spent testing 2K's DLC.

    No new songs were played.

    So how long do I have to play before hearing a new song?

    Rave On
    Cannonball
    Forty Miles Of Bad Road
    Rebel Rouser
    Moovin And Groovin
    At The Hop
    Maybe
    That'll Be The Day
    Come On Let's Go
    C'mon Everybody
    Tequila
    Money
    Book Of Love
    Don't Let Go
    Summertime Blues
    Why Do Fools Fall In Love?
    Not Fade Away
    Mr. Sandman
    Teen Beat
    Donna
    At The Hop
    Maybe
    Come Softly To Me
    Rebel Rouser
    You Can Have Her
    C'mon Everybody
    Forty Miles Of Bad Road
    Stood Up
    Money
    Moovin And Groovin
    Rock Around The Clock
    Summertime Blues
    Not Fade Away
    Come On Let's Go
    Sh Boom
    Donna
    Don't Let Go
    Canonball
    Rave On
    Tequila
    Book Of Love

    Etc. I played until almost every song from 50's Empire Central had played at least once, and as you can see, many played multiple times.

    Eventually I crashed the car into a spot I couldn't get out of, and decided the list was long enough
    Last edited by Relight; 02-20-2011 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Updated old link

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    171
    I dont wanna sound disrespectful but i dont believe anything Elizabeth says until i've seen the songs myself

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Midian
    Posts
    5,859
    not convinced there hasn't been a mistake, having completed it twice and the amount of time I spend flipping stations I'm very surprised I haven't heard one new song.....

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    everywhere. writing herstory.
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Relight View Post
    Well, it's not on topic, but I'll explain briefly why I thought it was relevant. Basically, a mistake happened where some sound files for BioShock 2 were included with the game (verified by fans), but the game never played them. 2K acknowledged the problem immediately when the game was released, and there were posts indicating that the problem should be fixed. However, in the end, for whatever technical reason, 2K could not fix the problem.
    i see! thank you for explaining this, Relight. you are always very reliable.


    I hope that it would be easy to fix. However, at this stage, it seems the problem that some gamers are experiencing with not hearing any new music is not being taken seriously.
    exactly. i am very sorry for the people who bought this DLC, because i'm sure that most of them were looking forward to more music.
    btw, i wanted to mention the lack of scolding when Liz stopped by last night, that made me even more suspicious

    if i was cheeky, i'd say "downplaying things without telling people to ☺☺☺☺? that's fresh stuff!" but, of course, i am a very sociable, easy to get along with, thankful poster on this site

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by 2K Elizabeth View Post
    [...] but rooting around the code doesn't always yield the best results - you aren't looking in the right place [...]
    It depends on however you define "best results". Yes, maybe it isn't a good result when customers think they have been screwed.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2K Elizabeth View Post
    [...] but just because a file isn't where you expect doesn't mean it's not there.
    But it strongly suggests, that the file isn't there at all. Missing a file of an application is not like misplacing your glasses - there are paths where those files have to be stored and nothing else.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2K Elizabeth View Post
    The music is in the game, confirmed, signed, sealed..
    ..but not proven.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2K Elizabeth View Post
    This isn't a debate, it's just a fact! Let's move on and talk about the music.
    This is not a debate, this is a evidence of incapacity of 2K Games. We are talking about the music and nothing else, you shouldn't try to change the subject like that. As far as I can say, we are not kids trolling around.

    It's obvious 2K, represented by 2K Elizabeth, is lying to their customers.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    everywhere. writing herstory.
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by ThielHater View Post
    This is not a debate, this is a evidence of incapacity of 2K Games. We are talking about the music and nothing else, you shouldn't try to change the subject like that. As far as I can say, we are not kids trolling around.
    that threw me off, too. totally forgot to mention that, thanks for reminding me. this thread is not only about the new songs in the DLC, but the original poster mentioned how they appear to be missing. title, first post and ongoing discussion are right on the topic. how is talking about the topic offtopic? that's just one of many statements that's senseless, excuse me not.

    and please, don't even try to say 'moderation isn't up for discussion'. i know something like that will follow, but nobody has mentioned anything like that, so that won't be a good excuse to stop people from talking.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    7,528
    Hey guys,

    I'll talk with the team again today about this issue but throwing around claims of lying without any evidence aren't conducive to good conversation. From what I was told yesterday, the songs are embedded in the code and may not be found by looking at the files, depending on where you are looking, and they play randomly. Our team has heard these songs in the game, but if you aren't hearing them, I'm happy to work with you to make sure everything is okay in your game. Discounting everything I say won't help move this issue forward, nor is it helpful for people coming in to this thread looking for information.

    Let's have an intelligent conversation and give me a day where I feel like I'm not running a kindergarten. ;-) I'm asking the team again about this, but I don't expect any different answer beyond "yes, the songs are really in there!" but I promise you I'm checking.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Midian
    Posts
    5,859
    can you give us any info about certain tracks tied to certain stations?

    it just seems odd to me given the time I've spent on JA, esp just messing about driving the Dezilia 410

    I realise it's random but I do have favourite songs on certain station and I really don't have to drive around for long before they pop up.... honestly haven't heard any new songs.....

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    7,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugue View Post
    can you give us any info about certain tracks tied to certain stations?

    it just seems odd to me given the time I've spent on JA, esp just messing about driving the Dezilia 410

    I realise it's random but I do have favourite songs on certain station and I really don't have to drive around for long before they pop up.... honestly haven't heard any new songs.....
    I don't have any of that info off the top of my head - and I haven't heard back from the guys - give me a bit. I'll post here when I hear something.

  17. #57
    Without evidence? Ok let's see it from a scientists view: The non-existence of an existence proof is not a proof of existence nor non-existence.

    Relight and me explained our request explicitly and several times. Posting the track list again and promising the songs are included, is not a helpful response. Don't blame paying customers for having questions with good cause. I also hoped for a, as you call it, "intelligent converation". So if they tell you again "yes, the songs are really in there!", you should please ask about more details.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    7,528
    Quote Originally Posted by ThielHater View Post
    Without evidence? Ok let's see it from a scientists view: The non-existence of an existence proof is not a proof of existence nor non-existence.

    Relight and me explained our request explicitly and several times. Posting the track list again and promising the songs are included, is not a helpful response. Don't blame paying customers for having questions with good cause. I also hoped for a, as you call it, "intelligent converation". So if they tell you again "yes, the songs are really in there!", you should please ask about more details.
    And I already said I'm getting you those details.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    171
    I'm looking forward too ! Really excited about the statement of 2k .. I want these songs so bad -.-

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia.
    Posts
    1,008
    I've played Joe's Adventures twice on hard, which means about 20+ hours of game-time.

    If there's 9 new songs, you would have thought I'd hear at least one of them, regardless of how random they play?

  21. #61
    Five days went by ... and they lived happily ever after.
    Last edited by ThielHater; 12-20-2010 at 04:18 AM.

  22. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    283
    So...where is the confirmation?

  23. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    everywhere. writing herstory.
    Posts
    383
    tensely awaiting it and i didn't even buy the DLC.

  24. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,835
    Quote Originally Posted by 2K Elizabeth View Post
    I don't have any of that info off the top of my head - and I haven't heard back from the guys - give me a bit. I'll post here when I hear something.
    I was wondering if the team has been able to find out anything yet?

    I figured I'd check-in on this thread again, since it's been almost a week now after I tested the DLC extensively and could not get any new songs to play.

    Should be pretty quick to, for example, do a clean install of the DLC off of Steam and then check the files that the programmers know contain the new music, and then verify that the new music does in fact play during the DLC?

  25. #65
    Well 2K is not able to give us a suitable statement within 2 weeks about a simple question. Who feels screwed?

  26. #66
    I really wanted to give 2k the benefit of the doubt on these songs being included,
    but as I keep replaying Joe's to hear these songs Its becoming apparent that they are not there.

    As the weeks go by with no proof from 2K it seems as though they don't want to address the situation
    because they are guilty.I feel they were just hoping no one would notice and figured that a shallow assurance
    to the few forum members who do notice would be all that was needed.
    Originally Posted by 2K Elizabeth
    Let's have an intelligent conversation and give me a day where I feel like I'm not running a kindergarten.
    Well, we have giving you more than a day yet still nothing
    Originally Posted by 2K Elizabeth
    I'm asking the team again about this, but I don't expect any different answer beyond "yes, the songs are really in there!" but I promise you I'm checking.
    We are going to need more from the team than a yes because if they are for some reason embedded in the code(which I doubt)We are going to need a Fix to get them to play.
    I do indeed feel cheated,and now with the holiday coming up another 3 days will go by with nothing.

  27. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    171
    Well .. i don't believe anything 2k says no more .. first the amount of cut content again on the forums and then this ..
    What to say? Screwed again .. thank you 2k

  28. #68

    Cool The best solution so far !

    Well, since we still didn't get an answer, I decided to try and fix things myself and I think I got it ! I will explain in detailed steps how I got it to work (or so it seems, so far...):

    Note: If you already have all the 9 songs in MP3 format, you can skip the first two steps !

    1. Go to youtube or some other site where you can listen to the songs and use any program that can record streaming audio to record it (I used Audacity, BTW). Yes, yes, I know... but for quick testing purposes it's better this way .

    2. Once you have the songs, export them in .mp3 format (Audacity, again, works well).

    3. Next, open Mafia Music Manager (you can find the thread here in General Discussion) and replace 9 songs with your own MP3s. Write down the songs' name somewhere and the song that you replaced it with, because you will need to know the file names. This way, you actually convert the .mp3 to .fsb. Once you replaced all 9 songs, close the program.
    Note: In order to have everything set up accurately, for Wild Bill Moore's "Hey Spo-Dee-O-Dee", choose a song from Delta Radio (40s) and for Jo Stafford's "Make Love To Me" choose a song from Empire Classic (50s). For the rest of the songs choose any song from Empire Central (50s).

    4. Now, go inside your Steam folder and navigate to steamapps\common\mafia ii\pc\sds\music\Radio folder, find the files you just replaced (I told you to make a list ) and copy (DON'T cut) the files in a separate folder elsewhere. Then, use the XML playlist that Relight posted in this thread (a few posts above) to rename the .fsb files you just copied for each song accordingly (thanks Relight, correct file names are the key to get them working ).

    5. Afterwards, open up Mafia Music Manager again and restore all the original tracks.

    6. Now, inside your pc\dlcs\cnt_joes_adventures folder go to sds\music and create new folders like this:
    - First, make a folder called Radio;
    - Inside the Radio folder, make two folders, one called 40 and the other called 50, respectively;
    - Inside the 40 folder, create a folder called delta; inside the 50 folder create two folders, called classic and the other called empire;
    - Now, you can copy/cut and paste the songs inside the folders. Don't forget: Wild Bill Moore's track goes to 40\delta; Jo Stafford goes to 50\classic, the rest go to 50\empire.
    I think this is not required, but to be on the safe side, paste the songs in the main game's sds\music\Radio as well, again, respecting their locations.

    7. All done ! Now fire up the game and start listening to the radio to see if they show up !

    I did this last night, and started to listen to the radio both in the car and the safehouse. Sure enough, after about 20 minutes of listening, voila ! The Danderliers' "Chop Chop Boom" started playing on Empire Central ! It was the first time I heard a new song on Empire Central since I played JA ( I've been playing it for about 8 hours so far). I'm sure this was my song, because when it ended there was a short 3-4 second pause before the DJ spoke again, that's how the track was recorded.

    So, to sum up, I think 2K simply forgot to include the songs and their folders inside JA ...

    Thanks again for ThielHater and Gottfried for their Music Manager and for Relight for posting the XML playlist with the correct file names !

  29. #69
    I already thought of this solution either (except I would have converted the songs with FMOD SoundBank Generator) but this doesn't change the whole situation. In my opinion, 2K Games didn't put the songs in the DLC to fool their customers and saving license fee, hoping that nobody will find out.

    Anyway, I think this tutorial will be helpful.

  30. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by ThielHater View Post
    I already thought of this solution either (except I would have converted the songs with FMOD SoundBank Generator) but this doesn't change the whole situation. In my opinion, 2K Games didn't put the songs in the DLC to fool their customers and saving license fee, hoping that nobody will find out.

    Anyway, I think this tutorial will be helpful.
    Yes.. there are no new songs and 2k is lying again Really poor if you ask me ..

  31. #71
    OK, I tested my solution a bit more today, and it seems it's really working: I played JA for about one and a half hours today; I heard "I'm Not a Juvenile Delinquent" and "Bye Bye Love" twice and "Oh Boy !" once on Empire Central, I also listened to Jo Stafford's "Make Love To Me" once on Empire Classic (note that I put these songs in JA myself). So yeah, everyone who has issues should give my method a try, it works !

  32. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    171
    Did you simply replace the existing 9 songs from the main game with your 9 mp3's? Or did you add them ?

  33. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Specialist View Post
    OK, I tested my solution a bit more today, and it seems it's really working
    Of course it's working.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mafiosi21 View Post
    Did you simply replace the existing 9 songs from the main game with your 9 mp3's? Or did you add them ?
    Both. He used the M2MM to convert the MP3 files to FSB (replace existing songs), made a copy and restored the original files after. This way, he converted the 9 new songs from MP3 to FSB format. Then he just renamed them and put them in the right folder (adding the new songs). It would be easier to use the FMOD SoundBank Generator, included in the FMOD Ex Programmers API - it would save you replacing, copying, restoring, renaming.

  34. #74
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,835
    Let's not get distracted from the main purpose behind this thread though While The_Specialist's solution is great (and proves that 2K did not include the songs), it's not up to us to rip songs from YouTube in order to enjoy them. 2K needs to acknowledge that they made a mistake, did not include the new songs, and to fix this they need to patch the game and deliver the content. If there's a problem with patching and delivering content, they need to create a free piece of DLC that will deliver this content that should have been included with Joe's Adventures originally.

  35. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    225
    Quote Originally Posted by 2K Elizabeth View Post
    From what I was told yesterday, the songs are embedded in the code and may not be found by looking at the files, depending on where you are looking, and they play randomly.
    The funniest excuse I have ever heard ^_^. Yes, we have some extra DLC music, so let's change code of the game just to put them in while rest of the Illusion Engine's music management is handled from audio files.
    But to be fair, I credit you are trying to deal with the situation and I am looking forward to hearing new tracks soon. Just...we are not kids, no need to lie to us everything is OK when there is a mistake. You as a company already made one faux pas (melee weapons were "never in the game"). Don't risk another.

  36. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrashi View Post
    You as a company already made one faux pas
    You sure it was only one? *cough* map size *cough* and others i will not mention.

  37. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    283
    @ The_Specialist
    Hi,if I use your solution will I have to replace existisg songs?And If so will I still be able to hear the replaced songs?

  38. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,835
    No, you're not really replacing existing songs. It's just that, using the M2MM method, you need an existing .FSB file to start with.

    First, get the songs from YouTube. I had posted links previously in another thread:

    See ThielHater's post above, and get the FMOD download. Use FMOD to convert the songs you acquire to .FSB, and then name and place those .FSB files as I listed previously in this thread:

    Music ID 30001 name /sds/music/Radio/50/empire/radio_50_track_3
    Music ID 30002 name /sds/music/Radio/40/delta/hey_spo-dee-o-dee
    Music ID 30003 name /sds/music/Radio/50/empire/blue_suede_shoes
    Music ID 30004 name /sds/music/Radio/50/empire/bye_bye_love
    Music ID 30005 name /sds/music/Radio/50/empire/chop_chop_boom
    Music ID 30006 name /sds/music/Radio/50/empire/oh_boy
    Music ID 30007 name /sds/music/Radio/50/empire/thats_why
    Music ID 30008 name /sds/music/Radio/50/empire/im_not_a_juvenile_delinquent
    Music ID 30009 name /sds/music/Radio/50/empire/rip_it_up
    Music ID 30010 name /sds/music/Radio/50/classic/make_love_to_me_js

  39. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by Relight View Post
    No, you're not really replacing existing songs. It's just that, using the method with M2MM, you have to have an existing .FSB file to start with.

    First, get the songs from YouTube.

    Links to most of these songs on YouTube:

    Make Love to Me - Jo Stafford
    Oh Boy! - Buddy Holly and The Crickets
    Hey Spo Dee O Dee - Wild Bill Moore
    Rip It Up - Little Richard
    That's Why I Love You So - Jackie Wilson
    I'm Not A Juvenile Delinquent - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
    Chop Chop Boom - The Danderliers
    Blue Suede Shoes - Carl Perkins
    Bye Bye Love - Everly Brothers

    See ThielHater's post above, and use his link to the FMOD download in order to convert the songs you acquire to .FSB, and then name and place those .FSB files as I listed previously:
    Oh thanks,can you upload all your modified music files so I can put it in the folder without hassel,please.
    I really suck at doing stuff on PC.

  40. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Danjodan View Post
    Oh thanks,can you upload all your modified music files so I can put it in the folder without hassel,please. I really suck at doing stuff on PC.
    Sorry, I haven't done it myself, maybe someone else will. There's a reason it's called licensed music. I don't particularly want the YouTube versions. I'm waiting for 2K to supply their officially licensed versions that should have been included with the DLC in the first place.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •